Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three Tips: How I Find Four-Leaf Clovers All The Time

Sharing with you how I find four-leaf clovers, two or more each week, without really trying.(Carolyn Ann Aish)

I found my first four-leaf clover when I was about 10 years old.
Every time our family had gone to visit my grandmother, I searched in her clover-filled lawn for the elusive four-leaf clover. My family thought it was a joke, but I had seen one that some adult had found years ago, so I believed that they must be there. While on my knees on that lawn looking, I prayed that God would help me find a four-leaf clover. What huge jubilation to find one. It was the only one I ever found in that lawn, though I did look for more on other days.
I have found four-leaf clovers everywhere, including some five and six-leaf clovers. The pointier leafed ones are from red clover, and the rounded leafed ones are from white clover. I believe anyone can find them. I do not believe that they hold luck or any power, but that they are special and different in the way that many people are special, different and talented.
1. Tune Your Eyes To See Them And Dig Up The Whole Plant If You Can
The first thing to note is that four-leaf clovers are found in plants that grow 3-leaf clovers. I have not yet found a clover plant that only grows four-leaf clovers. One plant I took home and grew in a pot had one four-leaf clover for every six or seven 3-leaf ones. That was last year, and I got about twenty four-leaf clovers from that plant then there were no more. Another plant I have put in the pot this year has not had another four-leaf clover yet.
2. Learn To Look Whenever You Are Around
Clover Because my eyes are practiced to see the different four-leaf clovers, I find them when I'm walking the dogs and often when I'm listening and talking with someone. In listening, my eyes go to the clover. I can scan over a patch of clover, and see all of the 3-leaf ones, but my eyes halt on a four-leaf clover. Sometimes two 3-leaf clovers close together can fool you. I find about two four-leaf clovers each week, but do not spend "time" looking. It is just while I am on my way. Often going through a gateway, or along a path. I have four-leaf clovers in books everywhere in my house because they need to be pressed. Make sure you press it right away or it will wilt and be unable to be saved. With age, they do change color from green to brown.
3. Share Them With Others
If we give away those things we are given in plenty, we receive more. I press the clover and then put it on an oblong piece of card with a note about being special and different, laminate it and give it away -as a bookmarker-to someone who has never seen one before. In giving, we receive-to give brings joy to the giver and the receiver.
Some of the four-leaf (and more) clovers I've found recently:

No comments: